- I’m the only Delphi R&D team member into weight lifting. I work out at Dave Draper’s World Gym here in Scott’s Valley.
- I wound up on the University of Maine track team after one of the coaches approached me while I was fooling around dunking a basketball in the field house one day. I came within 1/4″ of the UMaine high jump record (at the time) of 6′ 10 1/4″.
- I grew up in Maine in the snow yet I’ve never been downhill skiing. Instead, I played hockey. Go Black Bears!
- I gave blood for the first time last year through the Stanford Blood Center, something I now plan to do regularly. My blood type is A negative.
- I come from a family of five, four of whom are left handed including me.
I think pretty much everyone I know at who blogs has either already written a similar post or has been tagged so I guess I’m going to break the chain.