My employer, Falafel Software, is looking for Senior/Architect level C# .NET developers located in the San Francisco Bay area (U.S. residents or individuals with a work permit only, no visas). We’re looking for developer’s with deep experience developing C# ASP.NET applications. If you are an individual contributor (read not recruiter etc.) and meet the qualifications outlined below contact me or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll add that both verbal and written communication and presentation skills are extremely important in our line of work.
Senior Software Engineer / Architect
Suitable candidates will possess a software engineering background combined with professional services, consulting or pre/post-sales experience. Engineer/Architect must be comfortable with client presentations, demos and working with client teams to meet development, integration and/or training goals.
- 5+ years hand-on production experience with Microsoft .NET Framework development (WinForms and/or ASP.Net)
- Proficiency in C#
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2000 or later (not DBA, but be able to use the database in projects)
- Excellent communication skills, team member, self-motivated and driven (lots of remote work, work from home etc)
- Be a consultant: comfortable meeting clients, discussing their problems, listening, finding pragmatic solutions, and billing time
- Some travel required 15% or less (conferences, client site visits)
Ideal candidates should also possess one or more of the following proficiencies:
- SQL Server 2000 (or later) and Transact SQL (5+ yrs)
- Microsoft or other applicable Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent (i.e. Electrical Engineering) – or natural talent and experience that blows us away!
- Knowledge of modeling (ER diagrams, UML etc), processes (agile, RUP, etc), Version Control Systems and Practices (TFS, SVN etc), QA processes and practices (unit testing, continuous integration, automated QA, etc)