Jud Cole, the DUnit Project Admin just announced that there is a new version of DUnit available for download.
Recent additions to DUnit 9.3.x
- FASTMM support, including optional memory leak checking on a per test basis, resulting in improved execution speed of many tests.
- New DUnitW32 project group for Delphi 2005+ with new projects DUnitW32,
DUnitTestLibW32 and UnitTestsW32.
- New DUnit4Net project group for Delphi 8+ with existing project UnitTests4Net.
Automatic MadExcept support for stack tracing in TestFramework.pas.
- Optional checking that each test case calls at least one CheckXXX method.
- Optional detection of each test case that overrides the global GUI test case settings.
- Optional halting of a repeated test on the first failure.
- Carried the GUITestRunner.pas changes to the main form creation over to NGUITestRunner.pas and QGUITestRunner.pas.
- Added a display refresh timer to GUITestRunner to ensure display update in long unit tests.
- A couple of minor bug fixes.
Great work and congrats to the DUnit crew!