As I mentioned, I’m working on Facebook support which involves the transition to the new $g(OAuth 2) authentication. What I’m going to do here, for myself if no one else, is keep a list of links I’ve found related to the topic. Without further adieu:
- Facebook SDK Docs: Authentication
I’ve found this lacking and incomplete without a proper example of what the flow should really look like or how to implement it.
- Facebook forum post: Authentication Guide
A better discussion of the OAuth issues but still refers to the fbs_<app_id> cookie which I don’t believe will be sent for OAuth 2.0, it’s now fbsr_<app_id>
- Facebook SDK Docs: Permissions
- Facebook SDK Docs: OAuth dialog
- Authenticating with Facebook on the Command Line Using Python
- Facebook PHP SQK source
- Under the covers of OAuth 2.0 at Facebook
- Facebook OAuth Example
Of course, feel free to leave a comment with anything useful you’ve found.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.