Jim Tierney of Delphi R&D has posted an informal patch for the ASP.NET designer to CodeCentral. The patch addresses the following issues:
- Loss of HTML when saving a modified .aspx file while the designer is not shown, typically when the .aspx file is opened with the project desktop.
- Editor status bar not updated when editing and saving.
- Editor tabs not updated when editing and saving.
- Object inspector not displaying correct elements when switching between .aspx, designer, and .pas
- Object inspector not displaying correct elements after saving.
Even if you downloaded Jim's original patch which was uploaded to the .attachments public newsgroup you should still download and install this update as there are additional fixes.